Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER INDEED
















Well as I sit here now, it is rainy and yucky outside but we all have something to celebrate today. He has risen. And thanks be to God for all the wonderful blessings that have been bestowed upon all of us. We had weekend visitors in mom and Chris and I am so glad they got to be here with us. Now, I owe a huge thanks to Chris as he forfeited the Masters which he attends every year to be here and spend the holiday weekend with Georgey. On top of that he had to drive 8 hours home today and fly out at the crack of dawn tomorrow to California. "Thanks Chris! We love you and appreciate you." Jonathon and I snuck away on Saturday to the Derby and out with friends and they took her to the park and up to the fountains in her Easter dress. It looks like from all these sweet pics she had the time of her life. She is chillin' like a villian in her stunner shades and she has her little Easter basket. She is so delicious I just want to eat her up! I hope all of you got to spend the weekend with loved ones and I hope you got to eat some good food. Happy Easter from our family to yours! Have a great week! Mom-I miss you already :-(

1 comments:

Dee eckert said...

Great Grandma and I enjoyed the pictures of our little great grand baby. This makes us all the want to make it down there to see her in person she is so cute. We will call and suprise you sometime and schedule a weekend to come down.

Grandpa and Grandma Eckert