Sunday, February 15, 2009

TUTU CUTE

It would be fair to say that OCCASIONALLY I get a little carried away with the camera. Yesterday afternoon was one of those times. We had so much taking pics and watching Georgia prance around in her tutu. It is CRAZY to watch her stand on her own and walk. It is amazing to me that a week ago the little stinker wouldn't even really stand up by herself! She eventually walked right out of her tutu and you can see the heart on her hiney! We took so many pics it was hard to decide what to post, so I am posting more than usual! Enjoy.

























1 comments:

Ethan and Addison said...

I see why it was so hard to pick your favs to post. I would have picked them all myself. You guys are all so adorable. You and your Mom look great, no wonder Georgia is so cute!!!