Monday, February 9, 2009

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head






Rainy and Yucky. Thats what it is like here and apparently will be for the next couple of days. BOO HOO. It is only in weather like this that I wish I had a desk job... The good news is, my friend Courtney went to the doc today and little Boston seems to be making his move. I think he is ready to make his grand entrance! I can't wait to meet him! Georgia seems to be fascinated with the rain and she just puts her little hand out to let it touch her and it so cute, bc she looks at me and gives me this look like "what the heck?". Her bruise on her eye is now a lovely yellowish green color. It looks terrible! I keep thinking it will get better but it keeps getting worse! Georgia is in her room "reading" The Saggy Baggy Elephant, I just peeked around the corner and she is sitting in the corner with her book. Baby Zane is laying beside her. Those two...are like peas in a pod. They make my heart smile.

1 comments:

tripleagirls.blogspot.com said...

Hey Amanda! I'm so glad you e-mailed me and I'm so happy to have another blog buddy. Georgia Grace is beautiful!!!! So precious! How are you?! Love, Amanda