Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What to Do?

So, I have been gone for a couple of days. Did you guys miss me? The reason for my LONG absence is that I have a very sick baby. She has been to the doc for the last three days to check pulseox levels and get chest xrays to ensure we don't have to go to the hospital. Honestly, I wish they would admit her bc I do not feel competent enough to take care of her. She tested negative for RSV and they have identified her "sickness" as bronchilitis but apparently it can quickly turn into pneumonia. From everything I have read, bronchilitis is basically the exact same thing as RSV. She is miserable. I am miserable and I am sad. So is everyone else around this sweet baby. I havent seen her smile since Sunday. Please pray she feels better soon.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ohh, bless her heart! I hate when little ones are sick, I cannot imagine how I would be as a mother - probably crying every day feeling helpless! I will keep you all in my prayers!

The Neipling's~Chad, Stephanie and Graham said...

Bless lil Georgie's heart. I hope she gets better soon. We are still dealing with Graham's respiratory infection. doesn't seem to be getting any better. Makes me sad too.

Hardage Family said...

Hang in there Momma! I promise it will get better as quickly as it got worse...it's just the in between that is so difficult!!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!