Thursday, January 29, 2009

These Are The Days Of Our Lives


Now usually this blog is all about Miss G, but today I would like to take a moment and give a shout out to Days of Our Lives...Its Getting Good! I have watched this soap since I was about five years old with my mother and I have to admit that as of late I fast forward through more than I actually watch. But recently, I can't get enough! I am so pissed off at Nicole for taking Sammi's baby and I am so glad to see John and Marlena go away for a while. Good Riddance! I hope they got cast off to the same place whiney Belle is and that they stay for a VERY long time. Also, I hope Rafe sticks around and gives EJ and Lucas a run for their money. EJ is looking a little rough lately. Random? Yes. Just thought I would share. Maybe one day, Georgia will Love her some Days too!

1 comments:

Ethan and Addison said...

I have to admit, this post cracks me up!!! I tried getting back into the groove when I was on maternity leave but I have been gone way to loon I guess :)