Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Staycation Ends...


Tomorrow I go back to work. *SIGH* It has been so wonderful being at home with my family. We ate lots of pizza, watched lots of movies, got lots of QT together, and most importantly we laughed our ***** off. This week and a half was a godsend and gave me a much needed rest and time to spend with my family. I wish I could put time in a bottle. *Bigger Sigh*. Today I am feeling sorry for myself. Tomorrow, stress and deadlines and meetings and conference calls and quarterly reports begin. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job and I actually thrive in the craziness of it all. It keeps me on my toes... but this staycation has been just what I needed. Personally I would like to just stay in my jammies for another week. But that's just me. :-) Here is looking forward to another successful year and looking forward to my next staycation!

0 comments: