Thursday, January 8, 2009

PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS



I have so much fun playing around with these two. They make me happy. It has been a cold nasty week and coming home to snuggle up in the evenings is the thing I have looked forward to all week. Georgia has been really good at school this week but hasn't wanted to take her naps for some reason. So....she has kind of been little miss cranky pants in the afternoon but I think as the week has gone on it has gotten better and better. It must have been hard for her to go back after being at home for almost 3 weeks and being spoiled half to death. Little stinker. On Tuesday, I had left her blankie in the car when I dropped her off...well, when I got to Clinton I realized it was in the backseat. I immediatly was sad for her and knew she would be wanting her blankie by now. When I picked her up from school, she had been trying to take Scarlett's silkie all day! My child tried to hijack another babies silkie. I am so ashamed!!! I won't soon forget it again.

0 comments: