Saturday, January 17, 2009

Medicine Man





She is getting a little better each day but I would still say she is operating at about 40% of her regular peppy self. She gets tired in about 30 seconds and her smiles are few and far between. Mom is helping so much and it is so nice to have her here. It cuts my worry in half. Isn't it funny how moms can do that? I hope Georgia says that about me one day. She went back to the doc for the whole work up again yesterday and while she is still classified as "abnormal" he said there was no more wheezing. Thank GOD! Hopefully she will continue to feel better day by day and in baby steps. She is getting four puffs of albuterol every two hours and is still on steroids and antibiotics. Along with ibuprofen for her fever and her ever present prevacid. I am so thankful she is such a good little medicine taker. I fell like the medicine man. I really miss my baby.

1 comments:

Hardage Family said...

Awww...you are doing such a great job! I know you have and continued to be so scared and worried! I will pray that Georgia progresses leaps and bounds in the coming days!!! I know you can't wait for the day when she wakes up and is the bright eyed little girl you're use to!!!