Saturday, September 20, 2008

Letting Go






Tonight my heart is heavy. I just layed her down for the last time for a whole week. I dont want to go! I want to stay home and hole up with her and Jonathon in our own house. I think the hardest thing will be walking away from her at the airport tomorrow. I know this is good for us and we need a vacation and blah blah blah but I am sad! I can't wait to get back and see how much she has grown and what she will be doing in a short weeks time. She is almost up on her knees crawling now and I think by the time we come home she will be. Everyone please say a prayer for me and Jonathon that we have a safe trip and make it home safely to our baby girl. Also please pray that little pickle doesnt miss us to terribly much. If it is this hard to leave her for a few days I can not imagine what letting go over and over again must feel like when you are a parent. Oh, what we have to look forward to.

0 comments: