Monday, September 8, 2008

Counting Your Blessings




It is so easy to forget to count your blessings. I forget on a daily basis how incredibly blessed I am. Not lucky. Blessed. I have a wonderful husband, a beautiful daughter, healthy parents, the best dog in the entire world, and great friends. Work is tough right now and I get so caught up in all the frenzy that I forget that it is just work. It is merely a tiny fraction of the rest of my life. THIS is the good stuff. Jonathon, Zane, and Georgia are the meat and potatoes and I am so thankful for them. Georgia banging away on this piano, Zane knocking me over to get to the door, Jonathon yelling "Hey baby where are you? I missed you." when he walks through it. GOOD STUFF. I am so grateful that God has chosen me to bestow these wonderful blessings upon.

0 comments: