Sunday, August 17, 2008

Showers, Showers, Everywhere....






We went to Court's wedding shower this weekend. Of course Miss G was the belle of the ball(besides the bride of course). I love to see all my girls together in one place. I miss them so much!!! With Meredith and Courtney's pending nuptials and Netty and Courtney both expecting little ones this winter I hope to see more of all of them. The only thing missing was Kris. She is still to far away. :-( I hate it that life gets so crazy and we forget to slow down and appreciate our friends. Jonathon played golf while we were off "showering" and then he and Georgey hung out so some of us girls could sneak off to dinner and have grown up girl talk. He is so great. Do I ever mention that? I am so blessed. Today we were watching Veggie Tales and the little dancing asparagus sang "A thankful heart is a happy heart." Pretty smart coming from a dancing asparagus. I think I'll hang on to that one. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I did. My cup runneth over.

0 comments: