Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Plague





We survived. It seems like I have been saying that a lot here lately. We have had a rough go of it the last few days as per our absence here on the blog. We have passed this funk around like a bad cocktail at a party. I will just say that today is really the first day that even I feel a little normal. I have never been more glad for something to be over...not even labor. I am exhausted. I posted some pics of my little pickle drinking her bubblegum pedialyte and finally some smiles at the end of the weekend. She took a whole bottle for the first time since last Thursday about 30 minutes ago. Success is ours! Here's hoping for at least another two weeks before we have to go through this again. XOXO

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My precious baby girl. I can't wait to see you next week. I am so glad that you are feeling better. I can't wait for you to see your new room. You and ET will love it together. I know you want ever stay in it but it is yours to have. I love you very much. You are my angel from heaven.

Love You
MIMI