Monday, August 18, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday





Monday. Blah. Have I ever mentioned I hate Mondays? Probably at least a hundred times. As Cyndi Lauper once said " I wish it was Sunday...cause that's my fun day." She hit that nail on the head. Sundays are way better than Mondays. I want to lay around in my pj's all day and do absolutely nothing but love on my baby. We would read books and go for a walk and take long naps. Ahhh...yes that is what we would do. But instead I will head off to work and we will somehow squeeze all of that into a few evening hours. I wouldn't trade my Sunday's with her for all of the money in the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIGI,

I can't wait to see you in 2 more day's. You bring such sunshine to my world. PaPe Chris can't wait to see you. All of our friends are awaiting your arrival. We have our entire weekend planned around you and when everyone can see you. You are the princess of our world. I love you more than you will ever know.

Anonymous said...

Love you Sorry forgot to say who sent this message.

Love You
MiMi