Friday, August 1, 2008

Dear Georgia


Dear Georgia-
It seems like only yesterday I was seeing you up on an ultrasound screen. I had no idea how much you would change mommy and daddys lives. You are the single best thing that has ever happened to either one of us. Now you are talking/babbling up a storm and you can't get enough hugs and kisses. You are an absolute delight and I am so thrilled God chose us to be your parents. I wish I could keep you safe from this big ole' world forever. I would bundle you up and rock you and keep you secure for eternity. Time passes so quickly, I can't believe 7 months have already gone by. You are asleep right now in the living room with daddy and baby Zane. You guys are resting and I am here thinking of you with a warm heart. I love you little pickle. Now and always. Love, Mommy

0 comments: