Saturday, August 30, 2008

3 Day Weekend




Georgia, Jonathon, Zane, and I have been looking forward to this weekend forever!!! She is changing so much and growing so fast. I swear if I blink she is doing something new. I am so excited to have 3 whole days to spend time with her! Last night she army crawled from one end of the carpet to the other. Now keep in mind that I did use my blackberry for hostage but it worked!!! She did so great. She is finally saying what does sound a lot like MAMA after much practice on my part. But...the kicker is she only says it when she cries. Its not a waaa waaaa waaa its a maaa maaa maaa cry. So, I could be mistaken. She also does it when I leave the room. It breaks my heart. She can stand up now when she is supported and it blows my mind that in 3 1/2 months my baby will be a year old. Oh my gosh, it hurts to look at that in print. Makes me want to go waaaa waaaa waaaa! Also, of note this week we began getting three solid meals a day. She gets cereal and fruit for breakfast and a vegetable with cereal for lunch, then at dinner we have added in some yummy chicken noodle or mac and cheese. She also like the sweet potato and turkey dinner. She still gets 6 ounces 4 times a day but we are trying to introduce new foods on a daily basis. She also got to try baby yogurt last week but I don't think she was to crazy about it. Neither is her mommy. Oh, and as an afterthought in case you were wondering...STILL NO TEETH!!!
Hope everyone has a safe and happy Labor Day weekend! GO HOGS!!!

0 comments: