Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A note for Georgia


Beautiful Girl:
Oh how quickly you are growing. Mommy looks at you and can't quite believe it. You are getting to be such a big girl and your personality is developing right before my very eyes. You are becoming such a little ham! We went to the mall this weekend and you had such a good time practicing your "bye bye". You waved at everyone we saw and quickly figured out it got you lots of attention and you ate it up! My life is so much more complete with you in it. Daddy and I just adore you and we can't wait to see what wonderous thing you do next. I hope and pray we are writing the correct things on the tablet of your heart. I hope you are everything you can ever dream or wish. You are more than I could have ever imagined. Sleep tight little burrito baby. I love you big as the sky.
Mommy

0 comments: