Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It is as grandmothers that our mothers come into the fullness of their grace.




It was a crazy busy weekend and it went by way to fast. Mom was here and as always it is over before it seems to start. I miss her so much and it makes me so sad when she has to leave. We had a really good time hanging out with her on Sunday and Georgia Grace got to spend the whole day with her on Friday while I was working. She is such a good Mimi and it makes me cry when I see them together and see how much it hurts my mom not to be here everyday. :-(
On Saturday we went to Brent's baseball tournament and they won the whole darn thing! Val and Jason spent Saturday night so they got to see G too. I hate it when the weekend is over. It seriously makes me homicidal! THEY need to add one more day to the weekend and take one away from the week, these days are just going by much to quickly.(So whoever THEY are I hope your listening!) As you can see in the picture she is holding her own bottle now. Yes, it is sporadic but she is doing it nonetheless. I just can't get enough of her, I need more hours in my day :-)

0 comments: