Friday, April 4, 2008

Rainy Days





Georgey Poo- Days like these are the ones I wish I could bundle you up and crawl back in bed...lucky for you, you don't know and certainly don't care that it is raining,thundering and lightening outside. As I was getting you ready for school this morning you were all smiles and ready to take on the day. You look so pretty when you smile and those smiles come easier and easier these days. Mommy is trying not to be homicidal that she has to be out working in this weather all day...but at least I get to come home to your sweet face. I'll miss you bunches until then. XOXO

1 comments:

Nanna said...

Georgia your Nanna is sitting at home on this rainey day enjoying pictures of you! You are the prettiest little girl! My little "Angel Baby" is getting to be such a big girl. I have a new book to read to you Georgia, your going to love it! See you soon. "All the way to the moon and back"