Thursday, April 3, 2008

Finally...





Oh my goodness how fast she has grown!!! It seems like she only arrived yesterday and she is already 3 1/2 months old. On a daily basis I am overwhelmed with love for this little girl. We had a rough start with colic but luckily it was a short battle compared to what some parents go through and we are now on the upswing. She is such a happy little spirit and she makes me laugh every time she smiles and especially when she looks at me with that mischievous look on her face. I have been meaning to do this "blogthing" for quite some time but there never seem to be enough hours in the day. She is sleeping soundly in her swing (for now) so I am taking the time to share a little of Georgia Grace with you. I hope you all enjoy her as much as I do and I promise there will be much more to come!!!

2 comments:

MIMI said...

Amanda,
This is the best thing ever. I can enjoy my Princess from afar. Amanda I want to thank you and Jonathon for the most precious life you could give someone. Georgia Grace came at the perfect time. We lost a precious life and we gained another. One bright light burned out and another came to glow. I am so thankful Georgia Grace is with us now and is the princess of my life. I know both great set of grandparents are watching down on her. Keep the great pictures coming. I love you Jonathon, Amanda and GiGi.

Betty said...

Amanda and Jonathon, this is wonderful! I am the luckiest Lady in the world. I have the most beautiful Grandchildren in the world! First, Grant who has brought more joy to my life than I can ever repay him for and now Georgia Grace....she is Nanna's "Angel Baby" I again get to experience another phase of love through her. Georgia, I can't even start to tell you what you mean to me. I look so forward to the growth of our relationship. I will cherish every milestone we go through. Your Nanna Loves You "all the way to the moon and back!"