Saturday, April 5, 2008

Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life...





It has been such a blessing being able to share this process of becoming a mother with my friends. Not only having their support but having them go through ALL of it with me. From being pregnant to actually giving birth to first fevers and first smiles. What a great thing to have so many people to rely on. One day these babies will all grow up and they will probably get on each others nerves. But for now, they are bestest friends (whether they know it or not). Amanda Rhea and I always said wouldn't it be neat if...we were neighbors, we married friends, and we had babies at the same time...who knew that one day it would actually happen. Someone famous once said "the best mirror is an old friend". So true.

We all prayed to bring these babies safely here and our prayers were answered. We mourned the loss of sleep together and rejoiced each accomplishment. My friends make the hard days bearable and the good days brighter. I am a better parent and a better person because I have good friends. Thanks to all of you for all that you have done for Jonathon, Georgia and me. Even though I don't have any siblings myself, Georgia Grace has more aunts than she knows what to do with. They all love her so much and I am blessed we have such a great "framily".

0 comments: